Snipe Breast Mediterranean
12 aged Snipe breasts, boned (age whole birds in the refrigerator for at least 4-7 days)
6 slices thick Bacon, 1/2 slice for each breast
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup low salt Soy Sauce
1 clove minced Garlic
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Salt (leave out if using regular soy salt)
1. Bone the Snipe breasts
2. Combine and mix Balsamic Vinegar and Soy Sauce with other spices
3. Add breast to mixture and marinate for at least 4 hours
4. Cook Bacon until half done
5. Wrap one Snipe breast in half of a strip of bacon using toothpicks to hold together.
Grill or Broil until bacon is done and breasts are med rare. (Can also be cooked by sauteing in skillet)
* Notes: If you do not use aged Snipe breasts add 2 cups 7-UP and marinate for 12-24 hours.
God Bless America!
We proudly support the NRA
Copyright 2001-2018 The Snipe Hunter